- Aessense Holding Ltd. in its $22.1 million Series A financing
- Caris Life Sciences in the equity portion of its $310 million growth capital financing
- Decisio Health, Inc. in its $13 million Series B financing led by GE Healthcare
- Eventus Systems in its $10.5 million Series A financing, led by Jump Capital and LiveOak Venture Partners
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) and BAKKT Holdings in its formation and equity financings of $182.5 million and $300 million, and in its agreement to merge with special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings, a transaction with an enterprise value of approximately $2.1 billion
- Next Insurance in its $250 million Series C financing, its $250 million Series D financing, and in its acquisition of AP Intego
- Pilot in its $60 million Series C financing
- Restream Inc. in its $50 million Series A financing
- SimpliRoute in its $3 million Series A financing led by TheVentureCity Fund
- Theatro Labs in its $20 million Series C financing
- BuildGroup LLC in its $80 million Series A PIPE investment in Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT)
- Impact Ventures III; City Light Capital in its investments in Digital Signal Corporation, Apprennet Inc., and Omnidian Inc.
- LiveOak Venture Partners in its investments in Digital Pharmacist, Inc., Razberi Technologies, Inc., Ojo Labs, Inc. and Spyderbat, Inc.
- Passport Capital and BlackRock in its $100 million Series D investment in Hortonworks, Inc.
- Qatar Investment Authority in its investments in Praxis Precision Medicines, SoFi and Compass
- salesforce.com in its investments in InsideSales, Apttus, and MuleSoft
- VMware, Inc. in its Series C investment in Digital Asset
- Warner Music Group in its Series Seed $4 million investment in Pexeso Inc.